Thursday, September 23, 2010

CD Review: Fireflight- Unbreakable


Fireflight is a Christian post-grunge/alternative metal band. I recently bought this CD. It's a cool CD. It's not amazing but it has some great songs. The highlights of the CD are...
Unbreakable
The Hunger
Stand Up
So Help Me God
Forever
Wrapped in Your Arms
Those songs are the best ones on the album. The other ones aren't nearly as memorable. The only problem I had with the CD was that the songs seemed to run togethor. They sounded alike and I had problems getting in to the music and liking it. It just takes a few listens though. Once you get to know each song it becomes a more enjoyable experience :). I would necessarily reccomend buying the whole CD, since IMO about half of the songs aren't really worth the listen, but the songs I listed above are great so I do reccomend getting those off of iTunes or something :P.

No comments:

Post a Comment